1. Dear "news" outlets (you know who you are). Please stop painting this as "Liberal" or "Left-wing" violence. This is not a partisan issue. Trying to use this to push an anti-liberal agenda takes away from the real goal, which is pissing off everyone equally.

TorGuard.net - Anonymous VPN Service + Torrent Proxy

Sandy Hook Shooting Spree FPS

Discussion in 'Your Shitty Projects' started by gizmo01942, Dec 15, 2012.

1. gizmo01942 Obama KKK Democrat Assassination Squad

Message Count:
    If anyone wants to model any props(desks, chairs, tables, water fountains, bookcases, drawers, Eddie Eagle Dolls, etc.) I can work with anything this program can handle. I'll model this stuff myself eventually if I have to, but I won't get to it until I'm done laying out the building.
    oddguy and apegomp like this.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. gizmo01942 Obama KKK Democrat Assassination Squad

Message Count:
    I'll look of course, but I rarely find anything I can use there.

Anyway, here are some screenshots of the outside (what little of the inside I had done shit itself during export so I'll probably have to re-do the whole thing):

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 7
  3. MysteryMan Ediot

Message Count:
    Well insted of a health bar you could implement an autism meter that slowly decays over time and if it reaches zero you're dead, the bar could be replenished by performing autistic antics, like HAVING to stop in front of random blackboards to solve a very difficult math problem (multiple choice answers) before you continue shooting children, catching random glimpses of Sonic The Hedgehog running in the school corridors, as you strafe, and then disappearing, having to reload your gun at exactly a fixed number of bullets left, no more and no less. The possibilities are nearly endless. The player should also be able to use his autism meter as a mana source to unleash Mass Effect 3 spells, as a tactic choice.
    • Like Like x 6
  4. dignitator EDF Hero

Message Count:
    naruto's ninja HQ dojo
    what the fuck are you on @apegomp
    • Like Like x 4
  5. MysteryMan Ediot

Message Count:
    Well I've got a theory, he just tried to recreate the special dlc ending of Mass Effect 3 where you shoot the kid in the head. First kid he shot IRL didn't unlock any special endings so he kept trying.

• Like Like x 6
  6. gizmo01942 Obama KKK Democrat Assassination Squad

Message Count:
    I have an idea to add clear and offensive references to autism without implementing pointless and distracting minigames, so don't worry about that.

But right now, I really want to shoot Wayne LaPiere in the head in a video game because I'm pissed about how he and others on his side have blamed violence on video games. This'll ultimately be a bonus level in the final game, but I want to get it done and released ahead as quickly as possible, in part because I wanna see the man wet his pants on television and bitch about being victimized in a video game.
    eigdew, Sugar Bombs and oddguy like this.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. dignitator EDF Hero

Message Count:
    naruto's ninja HQ dojo
    Heh.
    That'll make a lot of publicity. Did anybody in the News pick up on The Clown Prince Rises btw ? I was gonna send it to some paper but I couldn't be bothered.
    eigdew and apegomp like this.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. gizmo01942 Obama KKK Democrat Assassination Squad

Message Count:
    No, unfortunately, but I suspect it will be picked up on if this gets any attention.

According to LaPierre this is responsible for the shooting in Newtown. Apparently I was beaten to the punch by 10 years. I've also mirrored it on my dropbox in case it gets taken down, and I'll include it with the final release of my game just for shits.
    eigdew, oddguy and apegomp like this.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. madh8r EDF Hero

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Eagerly awaiting progress, contributing nothing. The picture of the woman leading a line of childrfen was memorable, if you could design an area with them it would be pretty cool.
    eigdew likes this.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. gizmo01942 Obama KKK Democrat Assassination Squad

Message Count:
    [IMG]

The lecture hall where Wayne LaPierre gave his speech about how video games are responsible for violence. I'm putting this together as a stand-alone demo first, so I can release something offensive really soon, but it will ultimately be a bonus level in the final game, complete with it's own post-massacre newspaper.
    • Like Like x 6
  11. gizmo01942 Obama KKK Democrat Assassination Squad

Message Count:
    [IMG]

[IMG]

These screenshots are lighter than what it's actually like in game(I dunno why but the game appears dark, yet renders bright screenshots). I left these bright so you could see the detail of the gun(a free resource I modified). I still need to adjust the position of the gun so the sights line up better, but this should give you an idea of what the sniping gameplay will be like.
    • Like Like x 4
  12. gizmo01942 Obama KKK Democrat Assassination Squad

Message Count:
    finalized sniping view:

[IMG]

[IMG]

And the new background for this demo:

[IMG]

Actually, I do: a bullet.
    • Like Like x 10
  13. gizmo01942 Obama KKK Democrat Assassination Squad

Message Count:
    Ok, so now I have the d00ds kinda spawning. All I need to do now is make them animate correctly, and tweak the scripting and I'll be done with the NRA demo.
    • Like Like x 4
  14. gizmo01942 Obama KKK Democrat Assassination Squad

Message Count:
    • Like Like x 9
  15. uberfukken Girlvinyl

Message Count:
    Wilkins Instant Anti-Rap Coffee
    Home page:
    There is an absurd amount of lurkers viewing this thread right now. Think it's close to 1000. Did news get out?
    eigdew, Sugar Bombs and apegomp like this.
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Solution Girlvinyl

Message Count:
    Home page:
    Congrats! Glenn Beck quoted this post on the radio this morning (No mention of EDF though)
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...ad-of-the-nra-computer-game-will-horrify-you/
    • Like Like x 5
  17. Solution Girlvinyl

Message Count:
    Home page:
    • Like Like x 6
  18. uberfukken Girlvinyl

Message Count:
    Wilkins Instant Anti-Rap Coffee
    Home page:
    • Like Like x 8
  19. Edgeworth Systems Administrator

Message Count:
    Web Developer/Systems Administrator
    eigdew, zaiger, Sugar Bombs and 8 others like this.
    • Like Like x 11
  20. gizmo01942 Obama KKK Democrat Assassination Squad

Message Count:
    This comment is everything I could have hoped for and more:

:ranbowdash:
    • Like Like x 9